CPAP Travel Battery- Zopac Explorer 5700
Hello everyone, John here with Affinity HM. I'd like to inform you guys about the Zopec Explorer 5700. The Zopec Explorer is a portable battery intended to provide power for your CPAP device when traditional power outlets are not available. For instance, if you are one to camp, it may be apparent that finding power is not always an option, nor is it easy to find. Enter, the Zopec Explorer 5700, a portable CPAP battery capable of providing power to your CPAP machine. Let's talk about some of the specifications of the battery.
First off, let's discuss the battery life and how much mileage you can get with this battery. Most of the commonly used CPAP machines are provided through Respironics and ResMed. Chances are, you are likely to have a CPAP machine manufactured by one of these companies. With that in mind, I have listed below some important details about the Explore 5700:
The Explorer 5700 Universal CPAP battery by Zopec is powerful, long lasting and dependable for those time when power is unavailable for your CPAP. Solar Charger and Car Charger sold seperatley.
- 2021 PORTABLE MODEL: 215700C
- FAST 45W CAR CHARGER INCLUDED
- Common Uses: Camping/Hiking with CPAP 2 – 3 nights. RV over night with humidifier (low-level)
- Silver Level UPS Technology: Uninterrupted sleep when power outages occur!
- UPS supports CPAP and BiPap. Must turn off Humidifier and Heated Tube.
- Battery stays at 100% as standby power. AutoSwitch to battery power instantly with sensors.
- Normally uses wall power with pass-through. Doesn’t hurt battery life plugged in 24/7.
- Ultra-High Battery Capacity: 160 Wh / 54 Ah (OK for Air Travel! Max capacity FAA Allows.)
- Sleep 7 - 8 hours with humidifier (up to mid-level) at pressure < 12 cm H2O. No heated tube.
- Sleep 14 - 24 hours without humidifier and heated tube (up to 3 nights of sleep!)
- NOTE: It will not get 8+ hours using heated tube. Use Explore Oxygen for heated tube.
- Solid State Peltier Cooling: Battery is 100% Silent! No cooling fans.
- Panasonic Lithium Ion Cells: Same brand as Tesla vehicles use! Smallest, lightest, best quality!
- Super Light and Compact: 2.5 lb. 8.5” x 6.0” x 1.0” in. (Only 1“ thin!)
- AC Outlet 110V (US): Works with all machine brands and models. Very Easy to Use!
- Just plug in the battery! No need for special adapters, inverters, or voltage matching!
- Powers Mac/PC laptops, internet modems, phones, tablets, lights, or any device < 120W
- Content: Battery, wall charger, fast car charger, travel pouch, user manual, storage box.
- Solar Panel Charger (optional): Allows travelling in remote areas. Fast 40W charging.
- Recharge Time: Less than 6 hours.
- Unlimited Linking Technology: No limit on linking up batteries to get more capacity!
- FAA/TSA Compliant for Air Travel: Carry-on Only. Limit is 2 batteries per person.
NOTE: CPAP Battery is a FSA and HSA Eligible Item
There are a variety of different ports for providing power for all your electronics, not just CPAP. There are 2 AC outlets, 2 USB outlets,and 1 Type C USB outlet all located on the Explorer. With this array of ports, it may come in handy when charging phones, toothbrushes, or other miscellaneous electronics. As far as checking the battery life after use, you can look at the LCD screen which will display the percentage of battery life available. Once the battery is depleted you can charge it up in one of three ways. First, you can use a standard AC fitted plug that will hook up directly to an outlet in the home. Second, is the car battery charger, which hooks up into the cigar outlet found in the car. Third, requires purchasing the solar panel which will power up the battery via sunlight. The time it takes for the Explorer 5700 to fully charge will be around 6 hours or less. These batteries are also rated for a lifetime of over 500 cycles. With that information in mind, let's look at the dimension and weight. The Explorer is truly a portable battery with that is packed with power.
At roughly 9" inches long, and just shy over 6" inches in width; the battery weighs in at exactly 3.1 LB. Granted the power it provides, it's proven to be a powerful battery without taking up too much space.
This concludes my blog on the Zopec Explorer 5700. At this price point, it holds a competitive spot for those looking for on the go power when using CPAP. For those looking to go out on a weekend camping trip, this battery will provide just the right amount of juice so that you can continue your therapy without worrying about traditional power. For those who think this is overkill, we also stock the Zopec Mini, which I will review soon. I hope this blog finds you well! If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Video on the Zopec Battery: