The TENS 3000™ analog unit uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Benefits includes maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The TENS 3000™ is as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements. System includes device, (2) pair lead wires, (4) self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual.
1'' x 2-1/2'' x 3-3/4'', Dual Channel, 3 Modes, 9 Volt Battery, Microprocessor Technology
- Power Source: 9-volt battery.
- Modes: Standard, modulate and burst.
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous.
- Pulse width: 50 to 250 microseconds, adjustable.
- Pulse rate: 2 to 150 Hz.
- Pulse amplitude: 0 to 80 mA each channel.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse.
- One-year warranty.
Secure Checkout with Visa MasterCard or Amex.
All Shipments can be tracked by using USPS, FEDEX, or UPS.