- SMALLEST, LIGHTEST WEIGHT and PACKED with POWER: The world's smallest portable CPAP battery to include 110V AC outlet with 27,000 mAh. Weight: 1.6 lb. Dimensions: 7.0" x 5.75" x 1.0".
WORKS WITH ALL CPAP MACHINES LIKE YOUR WALL OUTLET AT HOME: Just plug in and sleep like home! So simple to use. No need to be an electrical engineer to figure out which battery will work with your machine!
- ULTRA POWERFUL and LONG RUN TIME: 1 - 1.5 nights on average or 7 - 12 hours depending on machine parameters. (NOTE: Use battery to power CPAP unit only. All CPAP batteries will lose 50% - 80% run time if heated humidifier and/or heated hose were used. See images for Run Time Chart with various machine brand and settings. We don't recommend using heated humidifier and heated tube with this CPAP battery.)
- PERFECT VACATION and CAMPING COMPANION: This powerful battery will also power any standard electronic device including Laptops, Phones, XBox, Movie Projectors ... etc.
- OTHER GREAT FEATURES: LED Light Display on Battery Life. Sleek and Modern look. Ultra-Fast Charging technology. CE Certified. Nice protective pouch included.
- FAA/TSA COMPLIANT for AIR TRAVEL: Zopec EXPLORE Mini capacity is 97 Wh. Carry-On Bag only. Can not be in checked-in luggage. No quantity limit.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- HAVE OPTIONS FOR SOLAR PANEL AND CAR CHARGING! (separate purchase)
- NOTE: CPAP Battery is a FSA and HSA Eligible Item
We divided the Run Time Chart into 3 sections so it is easier to read. After reviewing the charts, please read the recommendations at the bottom of this page. There are 3 Run Time Charts listed below:
- Chart 1: Run Time WITHOUT Humidifier and Heated Tube. (Longest Run Time)
- Chart 2: Run Time WITH Humidifier and NO Heated Tube. (Run Time drops 50% - 60%)
- Chart 3: Run Time WITH Humidifier and WITH Heated Tube. (Run Time drops 75% - 85%)
Please find Your CPAP Machine Name and Your Machine Parameters in the run time charts below for each model of Zopec EXPLORE Travel CPAP Batteries.
Secure Checkout with Visa MasterCard or Amex.
All Shipments can be tracked by using USPS, FEDEX, or UPS.