The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is your best option for aiding in prevention and treatment of pressure wounds.
The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is 100% EquaGel® configured in two-stages. Nursing facilities and long term care facilities are discovering the EquaGel® Protector Cushion as the best cushion for wound management (both to aid in preventing wounds and in wound treatment). The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is 2 ½” high with a ¾” pelvic contour to evenly distribute a user’s weight.
As with the other EquaGel® wheelchair cushions, the EquaGel® Protector Cushion will provide extended comfort and provide the ultimate aid in pressure wound treatment.
- has thin walls and a tight
- 100% EquaGel in 2-Stages
- 1st Stage (Upper surface) grid for comfort
- 2nd Stage (Bottom) is has thicker walls and a wide grid for deep posture support
- Pelvic area is contoured ¾” to assist the user in positioning within the wheelchair
- Fluid-resistant, vapor-permeable and flame-resistant cover
The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is available in widths from 16” to 22” and depths of 16” and 18”.