The EquaGel® General Cushion is one of the best cushions for wheelchairs according to skilled rehab facilities, long term care facilities and other healthcare facilities.
The EquaGel® General Cushion is 100% EquaGel® and incorporates the two-stage gel configuration. Much of its popularity with skilled nursing facilities is its low profile (2” high) as well as it includes a ¾” pelvic contour to assist with positioning the user in their wheelchair.
EquaGel® General Cushion specifications:
- cells with thin walls for comfort
- 100% EquaGel® 2-Stage Gel
- 1st Stage (Top) has small open
- 2nd Stage (Bottom) has larger cells with thick walls for support
- 2” High
- ¾” pelvic contour to more evenly distribute a users weight
- Fluid-resistant, vapor-permeable and flame-resistant cover
The EquaGel® General Cushion is available in sizes from 16” wide to 22” wide and 16” deep to 20” deep.