The EquaGel General Wheelchair Cushion is one of the best cushions for wheelchairs according to skilled rehab facilities, long term care facilities and other healthcare facilities.
The EquaGel General Cushion is 100% EquaGel® and incorporates the two-stage gel configuration. Much of its popularity with skilled nursing facilities is its low profile (2” high) as well as it includes a ¾” pelvic contour to assist with positioning the user in their wheelchair.
EquaGel General Cushion specifications:
- cells with thin walls for comfort
- 100% EquaGel 2-Stage Gel
- 1st Stage (Top) has small open
- 2nd Stage (Bottom) has larger cells with thick walls for support
- 2” High
- ¾” pelvic contour to more evenly distribute a users weight
- Fluid-resistant, vapor-permeable and flame-resistant cover
The EquaGel General Cushion is available in sizes from 16” wide to 22” wide and 16” deep to 20” deep.
Secure Checkout with Visa MasterCard or Amex.
All Shipments can be tracked by using USPS, FEDEX, or UPS.
Please allow approx. 10 days for delivery.