The Explorer 5700 Universal CPAP battery by Zopec is powerful, long lasting and dependable for those time's when power is unavailable for your CPAP. Solar Charger and Car Charger sold separately.
- PORTABLE MODEL: 215700C
- FAST 45W CAR CHARGER INCLUDED
Common Uses: Camping/Hiking with CPAP 2 – 3 nights. RV over night with humidifier (low-level)
- Silver Level UPS Technology: Uninterrupted sleep when power outages occur!
- UPS supports CPAP and BiPap.
- Battery stays at 100% as standby power & AutoSwitches to battery power instantly with sensors.
- Normally uses wall power with pass-through. Doesn’t hurt battery life when plugged in 24/7.
Ultra-High Battery Capacity: 160 Wh / 54 Ah (OK for Air Travel! Max capacity FAA approved.)
- Sleep 7 - 8 hours with humidifier (up to mid-level) at pressure < 12 cm H2O. No heated tube.
- Sleep 14 - 24 hours without humidifier and heated tube (up to 3 nights of sleep!)
- NOTE: It will not get 8+ hours using heated tube. Use Explore Oxygen for heated tube.
- Solid State Peltier Cooling: Battery is 100% Silent! No cooling fans.
- Panasonic Lithium Ion Cells: Same brand as Tesla vehicles use! Smallest, lightest, best quality!
Super Light and Compact: 2.5 lb. 8.5” x 6.0” x 1.0” in. (Only 1“ thin!)
- AC Outlet 110V (US): Works with all machine brands and models. Very Easy to Use!
- Just plug in the battery! No need for special adapters, inverters, or voltage matching!
- Powers Mac/PC laptops, internet modems, phones, tablets, lights, or any device < 120W
- Content: Battery, wall charger, fast car charger, travel pouch, user manual, storage box.
- Solar Panel Charger (optional): Allows travelling in remote areas. Fast 40W charging.
- Recharge Time: Less than 6 hours.
- Unlimited Linking Technology: No limit on linking up batteries to get more capacity!
FAA/TSA Compliant for Air Travel: Carry-on Only. Limit is 2 batteries per person.
NOTE: CPAP Battery is a FSA and HSA Eligible Item
Secure Checkout with Visa MasterCard or Amex.
All Shipments can be tracked by using USPS, FEDEX, or UPS.