CPAP power outages can be very irritating, wake you up, interrupt your sleep, and make it difficult to fall asleep again. In this video I will demonstrate how the Zopec Explore Mini can totally solve the CPAP power outage problem!
- Ultra-High Battery Capacity: 160 Wh / 54 Ah (OK for Air Travel! Max capacity FAA Allows.)
- Sleep 7 - 8 hours with humidifier (up to mid-level) at pressure < 12 cm H2O. No heated tube.
- Sleep 14 - 24 hours without humidifier and heated tube (up to 3 nights of sleep!)
- NOTE: It will not get 8+ hours using heated tube. Use Explore Oxygen for heated tube.
- Solid State Peltier Cooling: Battery is 100% Silent! No cooling fans.
Like Camping?, or Concerned about power outages short term or long? If you use CPAP for OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) then you may want to consider the Zopec Explore CPAP Batteries. These CPAP batteries can be set up so that ANY time you have a power outage, the battery will kick in and automatically begin to run your CPAP and you don't even have to wake up! Long hours of run time on each charge, and they are designed specifically to operate ANY CPAP on the market today. safely, and effectively.