CPAP power outages can be very irritating, wake you up, interrupt your sleep, and make it difficult to fall asleep again. In this video I will demonstrate how the Zopec Explore Mini can totally solve the CPAP power outage problem!
- Ultra-High Battery Capacity: 160 Wh / 54 Ah (OK for Air Travel! Max capacity FAA Allows.)
- Sleep 7 - 8 hours with humidifier (up to mid-level) at pressure < 12 cm H2O. No heated tube.
- Sleep 14 - 24 hours without humidifier and heated tube (up to 3 nights of sleep!)
- NOTE: It will not get 8+ hours using heated tube. Use Explore Oxygen for heated tube.
- Solid State Peltier Cooling: Battery is 100% Silent! No cooling fans.
The Portable Outlet CPAP Battery is the only CPAP Battery on the market that can power any brand and model CPAP without any additional adapters or accessories. That's because of our 110 Volt input port is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom. It fully recharges in less than 4 hours.
Don't be fooled by knock-offs
They don't power CPAPs!