Use on phone desktop or tablet. Everyone who enrolls will receive a special link that will allow you to make a commission when someone uses your link to enroll! Win win because so many need this! So enroll, and share everywhere! Special introductory pre-order price
California Blackouts, Storms, & Hurricanes Elsewhere Causing Serious Power Outages [How do I prepare to continue CPAP therapy?]Rolling blackouts in California, powerful thunderstorms nation-wide, and hurricanes are starting to build in the Atlantic Sea & Gulf of Mexico. Power outage is a real possibility that one must consider when using CPAP for sleep apnea. Do you have a plan that will keep your CPAP running, and keep you sleeping well should this unfortunate situation arise?
- Ultra-High Battery Capacity: 160 Wh / 54 Ah (OK for Air Travel! Max capacity FAA Allows.)
- Sleep 7 - 8 hours with humidifier (up to mid-level) at pressure < 12 cm H2O. No heated tube.
- Sleep 14 - 24 hours without humidifier and heated tube (up to 3 nights of sleep!)
- NOTE: It will not get 8+ hours using heated tube. Use Explore Oxygen for heated tube.
- Solid State Peltier Cooling: Battery is 100% Silent! No cooling fans.